These brews are great. Perfect amount of froth on top, when poured into a cold mug. Both are not incredibly sweet because of cane sugar being used in place of high fructose corn syrup. Both are very smooth, and taste great. Some root beers leave this sticky feeling in my mouth after I drink them, but neither of these do that. I discovered Henry Weinhard's root beer at some tiny country store in the middle of no where Oregon when I was on tour, and it is still my favorite. Capt'n Eli's has come the closest to matching how great Henry Weinhards brew is, so I suppose these are my favorite root beers as of right now.
also...these are amazing. they match kettle buffalo bleu chips.
Also..a week ago I came home to Frankenstein stuck like this. I can only imagine him being stuck like this for hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment