Thursday, January 8, 2009

the beginning of the end.

Well...I don't know what finally brought me to the point of creating a blog. I have done a lot of stupid things in my life, but this may be the worst. I guess I am now on the same level as every other hipster with a camera and uber cool bullshit to look at. Maybe it is a solution to boredom. Maybe I am striving for attention...definitely not. I try and stay out of the lime light as much as possible, so why should i create this blog for any stranger to see? Beats me... It was kind of a spur of the moment decision at 12:33 am, when I couldn't find anything else to do, and didn't feel like flipping my Cleanse the Bacteria comp to the b-side.

I guess I need to talk about some dumb shit like what kind of cool clothes I am wearing, or what celebrity I saw walking down the road today. I could even post really funny you tube videos of idiots talking about a leprachaun they saw in a tree or people getting hit in the nuts. I suppose I could also post those annoying icancheezburgwhateverthefuck pictures with cats and dogs. I make fun of the stupid crap other people are into, so I guess it's time to talk about things I like and other people could care less about...like records and root beer...or whatever else I feel like talking about. Not that this hasn't been done already because I'm sure it has.

I guess here is a start to what probably won't last very long.


Bukkake Boys weekend tour was a blast. Good times with good friends. The shows were a little weak, but at least we got paid and didn't lose any money. I met some cool people, and spent too much money on records. In the end, many crab chips were consumed, many trips to WaWa took place, and 4 out 5 dudes in the van smelled really terrible. Here are some highlights:











































Blog cherry popped.

1 comment:

susan said...

thanks for sharing the photos! and there are never enough blogs about snacks...