All I want to do is sit inside and listen to this:
And drink this:
Natural Brew Draft Root Beer-This is actually what I have been drinking when I don't order stuff from online. They have it at Kroger around the corner, and it is really good. It's like 5 bucks for a 4 pack. Once again, it's made with cane sugar, but it actually has some interesting ingredients. Sweet birch, licorice root, and wintergreen. None of which create a strange or noticable taste. You can definitely taste the vanilla and cinnamon, but with that being said it is not completely straying away from the root beer taste we all know and love. To be honest, this is one of the more refreshing root beers I have tried.
Other than this...the Death Wish marathons are on AMC. Rainy days, root beer, and watching Charles Bronson deliver some vigilante justice ass beatings to hood rats. Sounds like my plan for the next day.
3 comments:
billy bragg and root beer are a good match...
i agree, but some CAKE (not pie) would be great with billy bragg as well.
no, ruby. warm pie. a warm apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. that would be dreamy!
Post a Comment